Restorative Methods Certified Providers enjoy ongoing benefits for as long as they are active* practitioners.
Benefits are constantly evolving and more opportunities will be unveiled as they become available. Highlights of current benefits include:
- Over 60 CECs available for FREE with new courses continually added. That’s up to 2 years’ FREE CECs!
- Majority of CECs are online with FREE hands-on workshops resuming in 2021
- Earn $500 for each practitioner or patient that you refer to our program
- Secondary income stream opportunities are available for those who wish to teach, become a Founding Medical officer or help develop new courses
- Access to Restorative Methods’ business solutions to enhance your practice even if you personally do not offer some of the techniques that we teach
- Outstanding technical and clinical support available Monday-Friday
- Money back guarantee on your Life Light for 90 days
- Financing available on your Life Light with 90 day deferral on first payment so there’s nothing to lose by bringing Low Level Light Therapy into your practice and getting fully trained on utilizing this modality.
Once certified in our courses, you will set your practice apart as a leader in the skyrocketing market of Restorative Medicine. In these courses, you will learn how to use Life Light’s 26 different pre-programmed medical settings to improve the health and treatment outcomes of patients you’re already seeing in practice, while attracting new patients who desire cutting edge therapies. This versatile medical grade device complements our proprietary protocols PLUS the modalities you are already proficient with in your practice for improved outcomes in everything you do.
“LLLT has been featured in over 2000 journals and magazines ranging from The Lancet to Men’s Health”
*Active practitioners are defined as those who: a) purchase and maintain a Life Light medical device, b) complete appropriate coursework according to their scope of practice, c) maintain certification currency every two years within their scope of practice.